Saturday 25 April 2015

Girls, spare us please. (Guest Post)

What is it with girls these days and (bizarre) artificial eyebrows? I find their sudden fascination with it disturbing. It would be extremely tasking to find the sense in shaving off your natural eyebrows and painting one on.




Taken, some girls know how to pull it off on such a way that they would look extremely good. Once, I saw a girl. At first, I thought she had no make up on her face, but there was something that kept drawing my attention. Then it clicked, it was her eyebrows. She did it in such a way that the beauty of her natural eyebrows was enhanced. You would see that when she washes off her face, that lovely arched shape would still be there. Though, not as elaborate.


But some girls sha.

 I shudder to think about how they would look if I happen to wake up next to them in the morning. I imagine they would look like a teenage Shrek, complete with acne with acne and pimples.


Some would draw their eyebrows in such a way that it would look like a millipede is crawling across their foreheads, or they are in a permanent state of surprise, shock or anger. There was one I saw that looked like the pass mark my teachers used to give me in school.
 I was shocked when I heard that some tattoo it. Ah! Nawa o!


It is not that I don’t appreciate it when a lady makes an effort to look good but hey, how do you expect me to feel as a guy if I have to lick a truck load of makeup off my girl’s face before finally getting to kiss her skin? Abi, is my tongue a face wipe?


Subtle make up does it for me. I know guys that love heavy make up but believe me, nobody likes a garish make up that makes you look like a prostitute.


 And the hours they use! I would have finished a football match and more before an average lady will be done pimping her face!
 Imagine spending that much time and still looking like a deprived witch when you are through.


 So ladies please, learn to make your make up look more appropriate for your face and lessen the time you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment