Tuesday 24 March 2015

Say What YouThink

To subscribe to this blog's posts, scroll down and click on the "subscribe button"


Can you imagine what it would be like if everybody says what they think? Imagine the freedom!


Lets say you can tell your landlord “go to hell! Are you the only one with a house? This yeye house that I am even managing to stay in! You come dey form boss on top” Then hiss and walk away.




You can tell your lecturer “shut the hell up joor! You will come to class forming one serious man. No be you dey service all the girls for this class?”


You can tell your dad “abeg, we’re no longer in the 70s, stop lecturing me about it and show me the money joor!”


You can tell that busy body grandma that is from your church “mama go sidown abeg and carry mouth from my matter joor!” and sing "looku looku" while walking away with swag.


You can tell your in laws “ shebi you wan sell your daughter ni, then keep the hell away from my house after the wedding” and slam the door in their faces.


You can tell your boss “you talking to me?! Your father!” and go ahead to beat the heck out of him or her.


You can tell that aunty that comes to your house at meal times “ reverse out of this out now you stupid glutton!” and hold the door open with a royal frown while sayin so.


You can tell your roommate you are squatting with “really, you make me want to puke!”


You can tell your crush “you idiot, do I have to scream before you notice me and ask me out?”


The Russian president can meet Obama and say “ you bastard!” and kick him in the groin.


You can tell the people who want to interview you "ahn ahn, is it Cambridge I came here to do? If wan give me the job give me, of not abeg let me continue my waka o"


When your friend, sibling, parent or anybody asks "do I look okay?" You answer "I think the word ugly was created for you", and add "hey I'm just being honest" with an innocent look.


When those elderly busy bodies lean close and ask "so, who are you dating?" with that their come-on-talk-to-me-so- I -can-advice-you look, you can tell them "what the heck is your business?" With a get-lost look on your face.


If we ever have that freedom, we would have been in our fourteenth world war and getting ready for the fifteenth.
Sometimes though, when we are pushed to the wall, we break the chains of courtesy, societal values and ethics to say what we think.


My own code however is "say unto others what you would have said on to you"



Kisses...
www.facebook.com

4 comments:

  1. Erm, i still see no subscribe button, unless my vision is getting selfish :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah...it is after the advert...scroll down til the end of the page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weldon... I can tell my mother inlaw, keep to yourself, I have ur son now, lol

    ReplyDelete