Tuesday 31 March 2015

Let's Clear Sambisa!

Really, I do not know why some people decide to keep armpit hair (when they would not keep it clean!). It is exceedingly disgusting, irritating… just plain “piggishness”!


You would see a fine girl and admire her, but just get close to her and let her hug you; full body hug. The next thing you will feel under her armpit is hotness, slime and greyish brown hair.



I sat beside a girl once in a class with my hand slung over the chair we both sat on. I believe she had no idea my hand was on the back of the chair. In the process of placing her hand over the back of the chair, she placed her armpit over my hand. It felt as though my hand took a trip to the devil’s kitchen. I immediately understood why it is said that in hell, you cry for water but your thirst can never be quenched no matter how much you drink. I say this because when I withdrew my hand sharply in reflex, I saw water, no, sweat on my hand but I still felt this heat like my hand was cooked.


I brought my abused hand a bit close to my nose and oh! The smell! It is indescribable. I was like “what the hell! This fine babe?”  And the funny thing is she was wearing this almost armless blouse. Girl ain’t got no sense of shame and awareness at all.


I remember one of my English teachers in secondary school too. I and my mates used to argue then that she can have her armpit hair braided. But one thing is; hers is very, very clean.


There was this guy also that I used to admire while I was in school. Cool, fine guy that has girls tripping. The day I went to pay him a visit, he was wearing only his trousers. While we were having this funny, intelligent chat, he made the mistake of raising his arms just a little and what did I see?
A mud colour Sambisa rain forest with sweat running through! I felt my face get inflamed with embarrassment and shock. I suddenly felt the need to leave as fast as I can. I no longer find him attractive. I really, really hate it when someone is as dirty as that.


I am not asking for someone to be a clean freak, but abeg, try to contribute to making the world greener.



 Yeah we need more forests, but hey, not that kind. A firm scrub while bathing, shaving once a week and nice body spray will do the magic.


 Please, let us contribute to making the world a better place by cutting our Sambisa forests down

1 comment: